Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fun in not-so-sunny California

My co-worker, Kristen, took me to Hollywood and downtown L.A. today. It has been raining for the last 2 days, but the skies cleared before we got to Hollywood. Hooray!
We went to Grauman's Chinese Theater, and here are "footprints" from R2D2, C3PO and Darth Vader!
Kristen and me in front of the theater.
While we were in Chinatown, we spotted a parade starting. Here are the dragons.
Here I am at the entrance to Chinatown. The dragons are awesome!
While I'm enjoying my visit to CA, I can't wait to get back home; I'm having stamping withdrawal!

3 comments:

Robin said...

How awesome Jana! Have a great time :)

Traci G said...

Hey Jana!! It looks like you're having lots of fun in CA!!!!

Kathy W said...

looks like fun, and probably warmer than Minnesota!