Friday, January 4, 2013

Quick and easy note cards

This fall, Stampin' Up offered a cute kit that contained 8 note cards with envelopes, a doily stamp, a "friends" sentiment, pre-punched flowers and rhinestones.  It also came with 2 spots: Daffodil Delight and Old Olive.
The card on the right shows you what the instructions directed you to do.  (I added some Daffodil Delight ribbon.)  The card on the left is in Wisteria Wonder with pearls instead of rhinestones.
I bought a package of the note cards, so I can make quite a few of these in various colors with different sentiments.
I tried to post this yesterday, but Blogger wouldn't let me upload my photo.  I found a workaround thanks to Splitcoaststampers.  I also updated my blog background.  I made it in My Digital Studio!  I hope you like it.
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

No comments: