Monday, June 6, 2011

More Jolly Holiday DSP!

I brought some Jolly Holiday DSP with me so I can try to use most of it up before it retires at the end of June.  I found a sketch I'd saved on my computer from the last Dare to Get Dirty challenges on SCS, and I used that as inspiration.
The card base is Old Olive.  I cut some DSP to 4 X 5 1/4 and used the scallop corner punch on the corners.  The Cherry Cobbler dotted layer is 3 X 4, and the Old Olive dotted layer is 3 X 1 1/4.  I cut a piece of Very Vanilla to 2/12 X 3 and stamped the script from THe Open Sea in Old Olive.  I added the sentiment from Word Play in Cherry Cobbler as well as the compass from The Open Sea.  I stamped the compass separately on Very Vanilla, cut out the circle and popped it up on a dimensional.
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

No comments: