Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Another Sunny Garden card

This was not a quick card!  One of the Creative Crew challenges this month is to use Sunny Garden DSP.  I started with a piece that just has Daffodil Delight.  I used 2 other colors from the DSP (Pear Pizzazz and Peach Parfait) but added Marina Mist for a different look.
I wanted strips of cardstock and used the scallop corner punch to add an interesting shape to them.  At the top of that I tied Pear Pizzazz ribbon.  The sentiment is stamped in Pear Pizzazz backed by the decorative label punch cut in half.  I inked the butterfly in Daffodil Delight then added Peach Parfait around the edges.  (The sentiment and butterfly are from Strength and Hope in the Summer Mini.  SU is donating $2 to breast cancer research for each stamp set sold.)  Lots of pearls ala Ponygirl40 finish the look.
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

No comments: