Sunday, August 10, 2014

Coloring with Blendabilities

You may be looking at this card and wondering how in the world I made it.  The answer is I used the amazing Blendabilities.  The beauty of alcohol markers is that you can color on non-porous surfaces and it will dry on them permanently! Use them on embossed images, buttons, etc.
I stamped the skyline image from Calling All Heroes onto Tempting Turquoise cardstock using VersaMark and embossed it with white embossing powder.  Then I used all 3 shades of Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities to color the skyline.
My goal was to make it look as though the buildings were being lit by the setting sun, and I think I succeeded!
For the cardbase, I ran it through the Big Shot and the houndstooth embossing folder.  I added a Pumpkin Pie mat that I pierced and used the white gel pen to create faux stitching.
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

No comments: