Thursday, August 15, 2013

Tie-dye?

I just got a new shirt that has a tie-dye print on it.  I thought that would make a cool background for a card, so I decided to try it on Daniel's birthday card.
My shirt is gray and eggplant, but Daniel's favorite color is blue.  I decided to use Smoky Slate and Marina Mist.  To create the tie-dye pattern, I used crumpled wax paper because I thought that would hold its shape better than plastic wrap.  I like how it looks!
The skid mark from Gorgeous Grunge is stamped 3 times in Midnight Muse.  The image from Bombs Away Birthday is stamped in Whisper White on a tag from theThankful Tablescapes Simply Created kit.

I don't usually stamp on the inside, but I wanted to add the Happy Birthday bomb, and then I added the small splatters from Gorgeous Grunge in Smoky Slate.
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

No comments: